A wild and true story...

Many years ago, when my male friend who was short and skinny called me from his new studio apartment in the ghetto of Indianapolis, to inform me that he just been raped by another man, at first I laughed. When I realized he was not joking, I immediately jumped in my lovely and fast Cougar brand car that featured a digital MPH readout way back then, a car way ahead of it's time... BUT I DIGRESS...  With the assailants description in hand, I blew through countless red lights as I sped to the location. I looked for this fiend all night and talked to everyone I saw outside and didn't mince words to say the least. All while playing the song below on repeat and at full blast with 4 big speakers taking up all of my trunk space. It was a bad neighborhood, but I was the dangerous one that night. Thank God, I didn't kill a man that night, even though justice was never officially served, I'm sure that asshole has gotten to know the ultimate bitch known as karma and got what he deserves. 

Wisdom on the Secrets of the Wheel of Karma and the Afterlife, Sins (and Heroism) of the Father, and Collective Racial Guilt... 
https://debunkingdeath.blogspot.com/2021/03/wisdom-on-secrets-about-wheel-of-karma.html

Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.’

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Have[a] regard for good things in the sight of all men. 18 If it is possible, as much as depends on you, live peaceably with all men. 19 Beloved, do not avenge yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is written, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord.

A wild and true story...

Popular posts from this blog

Excess Deaths? No Worries. No Stress. We Know Everything's Fine, Say The Blind, To The Rest. While The Best, Is Genocide Wise, But Denied All Respect. Laughing As You, It Is Who, Has A Noose On Your Neck!